Terms and Conditions

Alcohol and Late Hot Food/Drink

If alcoholic drinks are to be sold (or proxy sold, e.g. free with the ticket) at your event or drink/hot food/music provided after 23.30 hours, the hirer may need to apply for a Temporary Event Notice from the Licencing Authority (Herefordshire Council). The application must be made at least 10 days before the event and costs £21. Guidance notes and application forms are available from:

Herefordshire Council,
Environmental Health & Trading Standards,
Licencing Section Unit 10,
Blackfriars Street,
Hereford HR4 9HS
Tel. 01432 260000
e-mail: licencing@Herefordshire.gov.uk

Since the number of Temporary Event Notice permitted is limited per premise, the committee reserves the right to prevent a hirer making an application. Please check this with us when you make your booking enquiry.

Standard Conditions of Hire

If you decide to hire our Hall, we will ask you to abide by our Standard Conditions of Hire. Click here to view or download them (PDF format).


Dinedor Village Hall is a registered charity (No. 10324590) and is also recognised by HMRC as a charity for tax purposes. As such we can claim back gift aid on both ad hoc and regular charitable donations to the Village Hall. Please contact us if you need a Charity Gift Aid Declaration form.