How many rooms do you have?

We have one large hall plus a separate kitchen. Have a look at the pictures of our hall and facilities here.

What disabled facilities do you have?

We have flat access, wide doors and handrails. We also have a disabled toilet. For presentations, we have a hearing loop for those with compatible hearing aids.

Does the building have central heating or air conditioning?

Yes, we have central heating. You can adjust the temperature of the hall to your own requirements.  We don’t have air conditioning.

Can you provide chairs and tables?

Yes, use of our tables and chairs comes free with your hall booking.

Does the building have internet access and mobile reception?

Yes, we have high speed broadband.

We would like to use the hall regularly, can we store some equipment there?

We have recently increased our storage capacity and can often accommodate this, please contact us to discuss your specific needs. However, the store rooms are shared and anything left in them is done so at the owners risk.

What times of the day / days of the week is the hall available for my event?

The hall can be booked for any time , seven days a week, providing it doesn’t clash with an existing booking. If you contact us, we’ll let you know if the hall is free.

Does the hall have an entertainment license?

Yes, the hall is licensed for music, singing and dancing. If you wish to carry out additional licensable activities (including late night entertainments and alcoholic drinks), you will need a Temporary Event Notice from Herefordshire Council. For further details of this, see our Terms and Conditions.

Is the hall licensed for music?

Yes, we have a PPL PRS license which covers the playing of recorded and live music in the hall. This includes downloaded music, CDs and radio, plus copyrighted non-musical sound recordings such as interviews or sound effects. You can play music through our PA system using any device that has a mini jack socket (typically used for earphones).

Can I provide alcohol at my event?

Yes you can, however you will need a Temporary Event Notice for the sale or supply of alcohol, see Terms and Conditions. If your guests are bringing their own beverages, you do not need a Temporary Event Notice.

What are my responsibilities at the end of my event?

When your event is finished, we ask you to please leave the hall as you found it. That means putting away tables and chairs, turning down the heating, ensuring all lights are switched off and that the door is locked.

Is there a hearing loop in the hall?

Yes, we have got a hearing loop, which is connected into the hall’s PA system. If you need to use this, please let us know when you book the hall and we can discuss how it can be used alongside your own equipment.

Are there baby changing facilities?

Yes, there is a fold-down baby changing table in the disabled toilet.

Is there a servery for serving drinks or buffet style meals?

Yes, the servery is between the kitchen and the hall that can be used for serving drinks or buffet food.

Dinedor Village Hall is a registered charity (No. 10324590) and is also recognised by HMRC as a charity for tax purposes. As such we can claim back gift aid on both ad hoc and regular charitable donations to the Village Hall. Please contact us if you need a Charity Gift Aid Declaration form.