With hope for a return to a more normal village life, here is our provisional schedule of events for the rest of 2021 and the start of 2022. We’ll provide more information when it becomes available.
- 23rd September 2021 at 5pm, Dinedor Village Hall AGM – please come along and support your committee.
- 5th October 2021 at 4.30pm, Afternoon Tea and Talk – This is a new community event, on this occasion with Tim Shelley of Haygrove Community Garden, Ross-on-Wye. He will be addressing the topic of gardening in the community.
- 11th October 2021 at 3.45pm, visit by Herefordshire Council CEO Paul Walker to Dinedor Talk Community Hub
- December 2021 (date to be decided), 25th Anniversary and Christmas Celebration – Dinedor Village Hall is 25 years old (or rather, it was during the pandemic!). This will include a Christmas Card post and pick-up so that you can send your season’s greetings to your community friends.
- January 2022, COP 26 comes to Dinedor – When a panel of 3 will discuss the implications of climate change both locally and internationally.
- February 2022, Italian Evening – Hosted by Joan and Peter Houghton. Bring along your valentine.
Please come and join us, we look forward to seeing you all soon.